Request for Sealed Bids for Fuel
Due By 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 14, 2023
At the Village Clerk’s Office
120 South Mechanic Street, Carthage, New York 13619
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BID:
- Regular Unleaded Gasoline and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel must be priced separately per gallon to include delivery fees and exclude any applicable taxes.
- Bidders shall ensure timely delivery of fuel and be available on an emergency call basis.
- Bidders shall agree to honor the bid amounts for twelve (12) calendar months commencing on July 1, 2023.
- Bid applications are available at the Village Clerk's Office.
- All bids must be forwarded in a sealed envelope to the Village Clerk’s Office by 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 14, 2023.
- Bid opening will be Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. at the Village of Carthage Municipal Building at 120 South Mechanic Street, Carthage, New York.
- The Village reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- The Village of Carthage shall award purchase contracts, including contracts for services, on the basis of “best value” as that term is defined in New York State Finance Law 163.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
OF THE VILLAGE OF CARTHAGE
Kristy L. O’Shaughnessy, Clerk/Treasurer