NOTICE TO RESIDENTS
VILLAGE OF CARTHAGE
The All Night Parking Ban in the Village of Carthage becomes effective November 1, 2017 and runs to April 1, 2018 from
2:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m. Vehicles left on Village streets overnight during this period will receive a parking ticket and/or be towed away.
All night parking will be allowed in the following places ONLY, during this time:
- The Municipal parking lot behind the Municipal Building by Permit Only, FOR THE RESIDENTS of 260 State Street apartments - by agreement between the Village and the Carthage Development Group, L.P.
- On the left hand side of the Municipal parking lot on West Street, directly across from the Municipal Building.
- The North Mechanic Street Parking Lot both the permitted spaces and public spaces.
- The Municipal parking lot located behind the Carthage Free Library.
- The twenty parking spaces on the former “fire site”.
ALL vehicles must be removed daily for snow removal.
NO vehicle is to be left in a parking space for more than (24) twenty-four hours.
Dated: October 30, 2017
BY ORDER OF THE VILLAGE BOARD
OF THE VILLAGE OF CARTHAGE
Kristy L. O’Shaughnessy
Notice: Undefined variable: app in /var/www/vhosts/villageofcarthageny.com/httpdocs/templates/yoo_avenue/warp/systems/joomla/layouts/pagination.php on line 12
Notice: Trying to get property 'scope' of non-object in /var/www/vhosts/villageofcarthageny.com/httpdocs/templates/yoo_avenue/warp/systems/joomla/layouts/pagination.php on line 12